Freedom Academy begins open enrollment, for the next school year, on February 1st. Applications are accepted on a “first-come, first-served” basis and are date-stamped in the order they are received. No applications will be deemed complete and date stamped until all documentation is received. Incomplete applications will not be considered for classes or wait lists. Each Friday, completed packets are considered for any spots available in the requested grade. You will receive a letter stating if your child has been accepted or placed on the wait list. Once a spot is confirmed, students in grades 1-8 will be asked to complete a placement exam to prepare our staff for your child's needs.
Freedom Academy’s Board adopted policy is in alignment with the state recommendation that a child must reach the age of five (5) prior to September 1st to be eligible for kindergarten and must be age six (6) by September 1st to be eligible for the first grade. We make no exceptions to this policy.
Early advancement of high achieving students is not advised in most cases. Instead, the goal of Freedom Academy will be to individually enrich the program of a high functioning student instead of advancing them to a higher grade.
Take a Tour
Parent group tours are provided throughout the year for prospective parents/guardians to have the opportunity to meet the administration, visit several classrooms, learn about policies and procedures and tour the campus. Tours last about an hour and a half. To reserve your spot, please click the button below. If your preferred date is not available, please contact the front office.
All visitors must enter through the Main Office. Please note that all tours are for adults only. No infants or children will be allowed in order to eliminate distractions while touring through classrooms.
Schedule a Tour
How to Enroll
Download the Student Enrollment Packet and complete all the forms contained in it. Bring the completed packet to the school with the following documentation:
- Enrollment Form
- Current and up-to-date Immunization Records
- Arizona Residency Documentation Form and Proof of Residency document
- One of the Following:
- A certified copy of the pupil's birth certificate
- Other reliable proof of the pupil's identify and age, including the pupil's baptismal certificate, an application for a social security number or original school registration records and an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate.
- A letter from the authorized representative of an agency having custody of the pupil pursuant to Title 8, Chapter 2 certifying that the pupil has been placed in custody of the agency as prescribed by law.