To add an individual event to your personal calendar (iPhone, Outlook, etc.):
- Click on the name of the event.
- The page will refresh, so scroll back down to the calendar.
- Click on the blue Download ICS button.
- To return to the main calendar, click the Return link to the right of the name of the event.
To add the entire calendar to Google Calendar:
- In Google Calendar, click on the Plus sign next to where it says Add a friend's calendar.
- Choose the option From URL and paste the URL of the RSS link of Freedom's calendar (the site that pops up when you click the orange RSS button) or use the following:
- A brief message will pop-up at the bottom of the screen saying Calendar has been added, and URL box will blank out again. You can either click on the link for the calendar under Settings on the left hand side to adjust what notifications you see from Freedom's calendar, or click the back arrow at the top next to Settings to go back to the calendar view.
2018-2019 Calendar (PDF Format)